Andover Bank is an independent community bank that serves customers in Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania. The bank provides a full range of personal and business financial services to meet its customers’ needs.
Andover Bank was established in 1884, and for more than a hundred years, its commitment to deliver quality banking services at an affordable price remains unchanged.
And now banking with Andover Bank just became hassle-free thanks to the bank’s e-banking platform. If you’re an Andover Bank customer, now you can bank on the go and conveniently access your money anywhere, anytime.
And if you’re wondering how the bank’s e-banking platform works, we are here for the rescue. Read on and get to know how to log in, change your password, and enroll for an Andover Bank online banking account.
1. Andover Bank Login Online
The Andover Bank online account is the perfect choice if you’re looking for a secure and convenient banking experience.
Provided you’re connected to the internet, you can now check your account balance, pay bills, transfer funds, deposit checks, and do so much more with the help of the safe and easy-to-use Andover Bank e-banking platform.
2. How to Login Andover Bank
To log in to the Andover Bank digital banking account, you’ll need to have a valid username and password. You’ll also need to have access to a working internet connection.
Here’s a detailed guide on how to login to the bank’s online banking account.
- Access the bank’s homepage on https://www.andover.bank/ from your browser.
- On the homepage right-hand corner, you’ll see the green account login button. Click on it
- Select the account you’re using to log in and enter your unique username and password and click on “Submit”
Provided you entered the correct login details, the bank system will direct you to your e-banking account.
You can also use the Andover Bank mobile app to log in to your e-banking account. Download the easy to use mobile app on your Android or Apple device, and log in using your username and password.
3. How to Reset Your Passwords
Just in case you have forgotten your login password, you can always reset it to access your e-banking account. You may also need to reset your account’s password if you suspect your bank account has been hacked.
The process for resetting your Andover Bank e-banking account is explained below.
- On the Andover Bank homepage, click on the Account login icon
- Select “Forgot password”
- On the next page, enter your username, the last four digits of your Social Security Number, and the email address you used to enroll in e-banking
- Click on “Reset password”. The bank will send a temporary password to the email address given. Please note that this password is valid for only 30 minutes, so you may need to use it quickly before it becomes invalid.
- Once you get the temporary password, use it to log in to your account
- Once logged in, you can now reset your password.
4. How to Enroll in Andover Bank
Andover Bank requires all customers who want to access the bank’s digital banking platform to enroll for e-banking. The enrolment process is secure and straightforward, so long as you have an account with the bank.
If you’re wondering how the process works, here is a step by step guide you can use:
- On Andover Bank homepage, click on “Account login”
- Select “Enroll online”
- Complete the enrolment form by choosing your type of account and keying in your account number, SSN, and email address. Please ensure you give a valid email address as this email will be used to send you all your online banking notifications.
- Once done, click on “Enroll”
- Follow the prompts as directed, and within no time, you’ll have enrolled for your Andover Bank e-banking account
5. Andover Bank Online Account
Andover Bank understands how important it is for you to access your funds conveniently. This is why the bank’s e-banking platform ensures you have your money at your fingertips. The Andover Bank e-banking platform is convenient, secure, and flexible. With this account, you can:
- Check your balances anywhere anytime
- Quickly and securely transfer funds
- Pay your bills instantly without physically visiting the bank
- View your account transactions, making it easy for you to manage your money
- Access your e-statements at the click of a button
- Receive timely email notifications on all your e-banking transactions
6. Andover Bank Review
Andover Bank is an independent community bank that has been in operation since 1884. This bank has its customers’ interests at heart as it offers them quality support and financial solutions to help them grow their money and build a better tomorrow.
Part of the services the bank offers to its Ohio and Pennsylvania clients include:
- Checking accounts
- Savings accounts
- Consumer and commercial loans
- Mortgage services
- Certificates of deposits
- Safe deposit boxes
Part of Andover Bank’s mission is to provide its customers with exceptional service delivered professionally and enthusiastically. Banking with this bank is so much more than just accessing loans and deposits. The bank’s friendly and pleasant customer care representatives ensure their customers get ample facetime, and their problems are resolved professionally.
The customer care desk is always open if you need help. You can contact the bank on any of their physical locations during the Andover Bank hours from Monday to Thursday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. On Friday, the bank is open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The bank is also open on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. All the bank’s drive-up windows are also open daily from 8:30 a.m.
The bank can also be reached on their contact page via live chat or on their social media pages. The bank’s customer care number- (844) 259-5473 is always open for all customer inquiries.
The bank is proud of its employees. It’s always on the lookout for friendly, hardworking, and enthusiastic individuals interested in helping individuals and businesses with their financial needs. The bank offers a great work environment, competitive wages, and a generous benefits package. If you’re interested in working for the bank, you can always check the Andover Bank careers page for any open positions.
Andover bank has been recognized for its exceptional products and service to its customers. The bank was in 2020 ranked as one of the top 200 publicly traded community banks among 511 financial eligible institutions. The bank was also given a five-star rating in September 2020 by Bauer Financial. The bank has earned this rating for 25 years in a row for its dedication to banking excellence.
Andover Bank has also been instrumental in strengthening the communities it serves. The bank offers financial tools and advice that make a positive impact on its communities.
In closing, Andover Bank is the bank to bank with if you’re located in Northeast Ohio or Western Pennsylvania. The bank’s e-banking platform offers convenience and flexibility. Hopefully, now you’re in the know on how to log in and enroll for Andover Bank digital banking account.
Amy Fischer - Born and lives in Israel. Despite the fact that she is still young, she is a very experienced specialist who is well versed in economics and banking. Also in her spare time Amy shares her experience and interesting news with the readers of Bank Login Lab.