For more than 140 years, Androscoggin Bank has been nurturing relationships and fostering its customers’ prosperity through the provision of reliable financial services. The independently owned community bank whose headquarters are in Maine has 13 banking centers in the area. The services the bank offers range from simple savings and checking accounts to innovative online and mobile banking services.
One of Androscoggin Bank’s commitments is to deliver smarter banking to all its customers. Part of this goal is achieved through the bank’s online banking platform.
If you’re an Androscoggin Bank customer and you haven’t enrolled for the bank’s digital banking platform, we’re here to help.
Below, we give you everything you need to know to start your online banking journey with your favorite bank.
1. Androscoggin Bank Bank Login Online
The Androscoggin online banking platform is perfect for customers who are looking for the convenience that comes from accessing their accounts anytime, anywhere.
The Androscoggin Bank login procedure is fast and easy. All you need is:
- A working internet connection
- Your unique password and login ID
2. How to Login Androscoggin Bank Bank
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to access your Androscoggin Bank online banking account:
- On your computer’s browser, got to Androscoggin Bank homepage https://www.androscogginbank.com/
- On the bank’s homepage top right corner, click on the online logins icon
- On the next page, choose whether you’re logging in with your personal, small business, or cash management account
- Enter your username and password and click on the login icon
If you gave the correct login details, you’ll be directed to your digital banking account.
3. How to Reset Your Passwords
We all forget our important credentials sometimes. If you forgot your Androscoggin Bank e-banking account password, you can reset it. While you can do this by contacting the bank via chat, phone, or email, resetting the password on the bank’s homepage is so much easier.
Here’s how you do it:
- On the bank’s homepage, click on “online logins” on the top right corner
- Key in your username and click on the forgot your password icon
- On the next page, enter your username, the last four digits of your Social Security Number, and your email address – the one you used to enroll in internet banking.
- Once you give these details, click on “reset password”
- You’ll receive a onetime security code on your email to verify your identity
- Once your identity is verified, you can now change your password
Ensure your new password has upper and lower case numeric and alpha characters plus symbols. This makes it harder for hackers and scammers to guess it. Besides, don’t come up with a password that is associated with any of your commonly known personal details.
4. How to Enroll in Androscoggin Bank Bank
If you bank with Androscoggin Bank but are yet to enjoy the e-banking perks that come with being the bank’s customer, it’s about time you did. All you need to do is enroll for an online banking account.
The enrollment process is straightforward and can be done on the bank’s website. The details you’ll need for the procedure include:
- Your savings or checking account number
- Your social security or tax ID number
- Your email address
Here are the steps to follow if you want to enroll for Androscoggin Bank internet banking:
- At the center of the bank’s homepage, click on the enroll button
- On the next page, choose your type of account among checking, savings, or certificate of deposit account
- Key in your account number, Social Security Number, and your email address. When done, click on enroll
- Follow the banking system prompts and come up with a unique user code and password, and you’re all set to enjoy the bank’s online services
5. Androscoggin Bank Bank Online Account
The Androscoggin Bank digital banking account allows you to save time and resources as you can access banking services at the comfort of your home or office. You can use the account to pay your bills, access the funds in your account, and deposit checks anytime, anywhere.
Whether you have an Androscoggin Bank personal or business account, you stand to gain a lot from this account.
If you’re still in doubt, here are additional benefits of the Androscoggin digital banking account:
- Improved control over your finances as you’ll have your account at your fingertips
- Timely alerts improving the security of your funds
- Instant payment of bills without the need to visit the bank
- Reduced paperwork as everything is done electronically
- Saves you a lot of time wasted waiting in line or being on hold
6. Androscoggin Bank Review
Androscoggin Bank was founded in 1870 and currently serves customers throughout the Maine area. The Androscoggin Bank locations include Lewiston, Portland, Tuner, South Paris, Lisbon Falls, Jay, Gray, Brunswick, and Auburn.
One of the most important values of Androscoggin Bank is the building of lasting relationships with the customers it serves through the provision of innovative and quality banking products.
The bank’s personal banking services include:
- Checking accounts
- Certificates of deposits
- Savings accounts
- Mortgage among other home loans
- Debit and credit cards
- Online and mobile banking
The bank also offers business services which include:
- Real estate
- Equipment and government lending services
- Savings and checking accounts
- Online and mobile banking
- Large deposit protection services
Androscoggin Bank is a bank that values relationships. The way the bank treats its clients is not just driven by algorithms, but also by its customers’ personal ambitions, dreams, and values.
Part of its relationship-building goal is achieved by attracting employees who care deeply for the bank’s customers. From the Androscoggin Bank careers page, this bank believes its employees are the heroes of its story. In response, the bank empowers its workers to help their customers be the heroes of their own stories.
The bank’s customer service desk offers world-class service characterized by meaningful and relevant advice to customers. The bank customer service representatives are reachable on multiple channels, including through the bank’s official phone numbers on 207-753-1534 or 1-800-966-9172. You can also send the bank a message on their website or use the live chat option to chat with a customer representative.
Androscoggin Bank branches are open from Monday to Friday during the Androscoggin Bank hours of operation between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
Androscoggin Bank is a community bank that is committed to prioritizing the relationships of the communities it serves, even in the long term. The Maine community is like a home for Androscoggin Bank, and the bank passionately helps this community thrive and succeed.
In 2006, the bank announced a naming rights partnership with the Lewiston Colisee which saw it change its name to the Androscoggin Bank Colisee. The agreement has also seen the bank provide banking services to the multi-purpose venue and support the facility’s capital investments over the years.
The Greater Giving Program is another community project by the bank. The project supports activities that improve and serve the local communities through partnership and volunteerism. The bank employees run the program, which has in the past overseen grant applications for different organizations. The project also encourages the bank employees to give back to the community through volunteering their time to community organizations that require an extra hand.
Androscoggin Bank MainStreet Foundation is another community-based project that aims to provide security, food, and shelter to kids at risk in Maine. The foundation gives grants to organizations that support the most vulnerable youths in the community.
In conclusion, Androscoggin Bank is a bank that looks past the numbers. The bank strives to understand every personal customer story in a way that enhances its community banking experience. The bank’s digital banking platform makes banking easy and convenient, and it’s the perfect option for any Androscoggin Bank customer who wants to save their time and resources.
Peter Sinenko - Born in Kiev in Ukraine, previously worked as a supply manager at the Zirka Factory. Peter is now officially retired and is happy to share his experience with the readers of Bank Login Lab.