Berkshire Bank is a leading bank in the US that offers its customers financial services that are tailored to their needs.
The bank that was established in 1846 is headquartered in Pittsfield. As of June 2020, the bank which is the 3rd largest in Massachusetts had 130 branches.
Berkshire bank prides itself on its commitment to help the communities around it and on its expertise in financial matters.
So, if you’re looking for a bank that has the resources to meet your financial goals, welcome to Berkshire Bank.
How to enroll in Berkshire Bank
If you don’t have an account with Berkshire Bank, you can easily open one by visiting any of the bank’s brick and mortar branches.
You also have the option of opening an account through the bank’s website all under three minutes.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
- On your computer or smartphone browser, key in Berkshire Bank.
- Access the bank’s website by clicking on https://www.berkshirebank.com/
- On the bank’s homepage, click on open our new online accounts.
- You’ll be directed to a new page where you’ll find the “open an account” icon at the bottom of this page, click on it.
- You will have access to the product selection page where you’ll get a description of all the accounts you can open online. Select continue.
- Review the accounts available, key in your initial funding deposits for each of the accounts, and click on begin my application.
- Complete the application form by keying in the personal details as prompted.
- Once you create your user ID and password, you now have access to a Berkshire online account and all the services that come with online banking.
- Fund your account and you’re good to go.
Berkshire Bank Login Online
Berkshire bank allows you to access your online account at the comfort of your home or office with the help of the Berkshire bank home login platform.
This service is free, and it offers convenience in the following ways:
- You can check your account balance without physically visiting the bank
- You can pay bills with the help of easy online auto payment setups
- You get to transfer funds from one account to another electronically
- You can download and print your account statements at the comfort of your home
- You have access to your account anywhere anytime
How to Log in to Berkshire Bank
If you already enrolled for online banking with Berkshire bank, you can access your account at the click of a button.
If you’re wondering how Berkshire bank online login works, here’s a guide on how to do it.
- Key in Berkshire bank on your web browser
- Access the bank’s homepage
- Click on Berkshire bank personal and small business login and key in your user ID.
- Click on continue
- Key in your password
- If you have provided the correct user ID and password, you’ll be directed to your account
If it’s your first time using online banking, you will need to enroll for Berkshire bank online banking so that you can create the user ID and password you’ll use at the Berkshire bank online banking login page.
Here’s a guide on how to enroll for online banking:
- On the login page, you’ll find the “Enroll Now” icon. Click on it
- Select the account you want to enroll with
- Read the terms and conditions, tick on Agree, and then click on continue
- Fill in your banking details on the enrolment form given for verification purposes
- Create your user ID and a strong password and you can now enjoy online banking
You may be wondering whether you can use the Berkshire bank login my account details to access other accounts you might have with the bank. The good news is that the bank allows you to access all your accounts with the same User ID and password you used to enroll in online banking.
How To Log into Your Credit Card Account
In case you have a Berkshire Bank Visa credit card, you can access your credit card account or pay your card online through the Berkshire bank credit card login page.
Here’s how you do it.
- Access the Berkshire bank cc login page
- Enter your personal ID and click continue
- Answer the ID Shield question given and click on next
- Follow the prompts given to access your credit card online account
How to Reset Your Passwords
Online banking with Berkshire Bank is safe and secure. Access to your account is password protected and also secured with other encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access.
If you forget your account password, you may have difficulties accessing your online account. But not to worry, as you can always reset your password.
To reset your password:
- Key in your user ID on the bank’s login page
- Once you’re prompted to enter your password, select “Forgot password”
- The screen will prompt you on the steps to follow to reset your password
- Reset your password and now you can successfully login into your account
Berkshire Bank also allows you to update your phone number or email address in case you need to change them. Keeping such details up to date helps the bank safeguard your account. The bank often uses your phone number or email address to contact you if they have concerns about your account.
If you want to change your telephone number or email address, you’ll need to log in to your account. Once logged in follow the below steps.
- Click on the “Customer service” tab
- Click on “Manage contact” information
- Click on “Change” and update your details
Berkshire Bank Review
Berkshire Bank was established in 1846. This is a bank that believes in making the important moments of your life more meaningful.
Most of the Berkshire bank 130 branches are located in the six states found in the Northeastern part of the US. The bank’s customers who live beyond the location of its branches can still access the bank’s services through their ATM networks that are found far beyond the northeastern part of the US. The bank uses the Cirrus and NYCE ATM brands that are found all over the US. If you’re one such customer all you need to access your account at any of these ATMs is a debit card, something Berkshire bank provides with most of its services.
The bank offers various banking services including:
- Account opening
- Multiple savings accounts
- Money market services
- Account checking
- Online banking
- CD options
- IRA options
The bank is known for its minimum deposit opening requirements as you can open an account with the bank with as little as $5.
Online and mobile banking
Berkshire Bank offers online and mobile banking services. Through the bank’s website, you can access your account, view the transaction history, make payments, and transfer funds.
The bank’s mobile app is available for both Android and Apple phones. You can also use your debit card with Samsung Pay and Apple Pay as the bank is paired up with Samsung and Apple.
Berkshire bank is known for its passionate and knowledgeable staff, who are always energized and determined to do right by their customers.
The internal culture of the bank creates an environment of commitment and inspiration. In 2020, the bank received the Inspiring Workplaces North American award recognizing the diversity and inclusion in the bank’s work environment.
The bank believes that it has a responsibility to financially empower the communities around it and to reduce the existing wealth gap. The bank does its best to ensure that those in its community bank with dignity by providing additional resources to the vulnerable members of the society.
In conclusion, Berkshire bank has a full array of banking services for its customers accompanied by exceptional customer service. When you combine this with the top-notch online and mobile banking services offered by the bank, the bank’s customers are bound to have a good experience.
Peter Sinenko - Born in Kiev in Ukraine, previously worked as a supply manager at the Zirka Factory. Peter is now officially retired and is happy to share his experience with the readers of Bank Login Lab.