Busey Bank is a top-rated financial institution that began its operations in 1869. The bank’s modern banking services and affordable loans have made it a bank of choice for many people in the Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, and Florida areas. The bank that is headquartered in Illinois has also scoped several awards in the banking sector, making it one of the finest banks in the US.
Part of this bank’s innovative products is the Busey Bank e-banking account. The bank’s digital banking platform enables its customers to conveniently and securely access their accounts electronically. The process of enrolling or logging in to the bank’s online platform is free and glitch-free.
Read on and get to know how the Busey Bank online banking account works.
1. Busey Bank Login Online
The Busey Bank online banking account is free to log in. This is an account that offers a convenient and flexible banking experience for those who want to control and monitor their finances on the go or at the comfort of their homes.
Thanks to the Busey Bank e-banking platform, you can now securely access your money, transfer funds, get email notifications, and pay bills all at the click of a button.
2. How to Login Busey Bank
If you have an account with Busey Bank, you’re eligible to enroll for an online banking account. The enrolment process enables you to get a unique username and password that you can use to log in to the platform.
If you haven’t signed up for the e-banking account yet, don’t worry as we will give you a step by step enrolment guide later in this article.
But first, here is a detailed procedure on how the Busey Bank login process works.
- Connect to the internet using a secure device such as your phone or laptop
- On your device’s browser go to Busey Bank homepage- https://www.busey.com/
- On the homepage left corner on the choose your log in space, select the type of account you wish to log in with
- Enter your Busey e-Bank username and click on the login icon
- On the next page, enter your password
- The bank may send you an OTP on your email or phone to verify you’re the owner of the account
- Once you key in the correct OTP, you’ll be directed to your e-banking account
Remember to logout of your account once you’re done even if you’re using a secure device. Leaving your account open is unsafe and places it at a higher risk of being accessed by fraudsters.
3. How to Reset Your Passwords
If you have forgotten your Busey Bank e-banking password, you can reset it to access your account. You can also reset your password if your account’s security has been compromised or there is evidence of unauthorized access to your account. It’s also advisable to change your e-banking password if you logged in to your account using a shared device.
Here’s how to reset your password:
- On the left corner of the Busey Bank homepage, click on “Forgot password”
- The system directs you to the reset password page where you’ll need to enter some identification details such as your account number, your Social Security Number, your EIN or ITIN
- Enter the details as prompted and click on “Next”
- Key in your username and phone number which you used when enrolling for your e-banking account and click on “Send me a new password”
- The bank will send you the old password on your phone, and you can use it to log in
- After you log in, you can now reset your password
Here are other password tips you can use to keep your e-banking account safe.
- Use a strong and unique password.
- Never use the same password for more than one account
- Use a password manager to store your passwords in an encrypted vault
- If you think your banking account has been hacked, change the password immediately
4. How to Enroll in Busey Bank
For you to log in to your Busey e-banking account, you’ll need to enroll or sign up for an online account first. Some of the details you’ll need for this process include:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Busey Bank account number
- Your contact information which may include your email address or phone number
The enrolment process is simple and straightforward.
- On the Busey Bank homepage, click on new user
- Enter your identification details as prompted and click on next
- On the next page, you’ll be prompted to enter more personal information and to read and accept the e-banking terms and conditions. Fill the details and read and accept the terms and conditions
- After your identification details are verified, you can now create your unique username and password which you’ll use to log in to your e-banking account
5. Busey Bank Online Account
The Busey Bank online account is all about flexible and secure banking. With this account, you can conveniently access and monitor your account on the go, at the office, or at home without the need to physically visit the bank.
This account also has other notable benefits, including:
Online bill payment – Allows you to pay your bills on one secure screen. Simply click on the bill payment icon on your Busey e-banking account, and you’re good to go
Timely notifications – Get alerts of any transactions in your account through email or text. You also get e-bill alerts, so you always pay your bills on time
Access to e-statements and e-bills – Save money, time, and limit security breaches with Busey e-bill and e-statements services. Simply download a copy of your e-bill or e-statement and view it on your phone or computer screen.
Earn cashback on your debit card purchases– The Busey Debits2Dollars service lets you earn extra cash every time you use your debit card to buy an item. This service is for customers who have a checking account with the bank, have a Busey debit MasterCard and are enrolled for Busey e-banking
External transfers – Transfer money between accounts conveniently and securely and also use Popmoney to send money to others electronically
6. Busey Bank Review
Busey Bank has been in operation since 1868. The award-winning bank has continued to offer excellent service to its customers and clients for more than 150 years. Today, Busey Bank locations can be found all over the states of Illinois, Florida, Missouri, and Indiana.
Busey Bank offers a variety of valuable products and services to its customers, including:
- Checking accounts
- Consumer loans
- Credit and debit cards
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
Busey bank has an excellent customer service department. The friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives are always ready to help. If you need any assistance, you can always reach them through:
- Telephone by calling the customer care desk on 800-672-8739
- Sending an SMS message
- Reach them in person by visiting a Busey Bank location near you
- Chat with a financial advisor
- Email or mail at 100 W University Ave
- Through their social media handles on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram
If you need to talk to a customer care representative, it’s best that you contact the bank during the Busey Bank hours of operation from Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
An Award-Winning Bank
Busey Bank has scooped several awards for its culture that is based on commitment, integrity, and community development.
For five years in a row, the bank has been recognized as one of the best places to work for in Illinois by the Daily Herald Business Ledger and Best Companies Group.
Other notable awards that the bank has won include:
- Best companies to work for in Florida for four years in a row 2017-2020
- Best places to work in Indiana for two years 2019-2020
- The BEST award that recognizes talent development for four years in a row from 2017 to 2020
- Best banks to work for four years in a row from 2016 to 2019
- 2020 healthiest employees’ award
With all these awards, it goes without saying that Busey Bank careers are some of the most sought after in the banking industry. This is a great organization to work for, and the positive online reviews are proof of this.
Busey Bank also works with neighboring communities to support those in need. Some of the notable community projects the bank has started include the community promise month and pay it forward among others.
In closing, Busey Bank is an award-winning bank that provides innovative banking products to its customers. The bank’s online banking platform enables its customers to enjoy a convenient and flexible banking experience. If you’re a Busey Bank customer and haven’t enrolled for the e-banking account yet, please do. We can assure you that you won’t regret it!
Peter Sinenko - Born in Kiev in Ukraine, previously worked as a supply manager at the Zirka Factory. Peter is now officially retired and is happy to share his experience with the readers of Bank Login Lab.