Civista Bank has been offering families, businesses, and individuals’ first-class financial services since 1884. The bank whose headquarters are in Sandusky Ohio offers personal, business, and wealth management services to its customers. The core aim of the bank is to strengthen the relationship it has with its customers by offering trust, financial expertise, and exceptional services.
To stay at par with the latest technological advancements, Civista Bank offers online banking services. The bank’s NetTeller online account allows its customers to access their accounts anywhere anytime.
Thanks to the bank’s digital services, customers who already have accounts with the bank can now enroll for online banking, log in to their online accounts, and change their passwords all at the comfort of their homes.
Civista Bank Login Online
Civista online banking gives you access to your account 24/7. This service is free and available to all Civista Bank customers.
Some of the features of the bank’s online service include:
- Bill pay plus, a feature that allows you to pay your utility bills electronically.
- Pay a person, a feature that allows you to make payments to other customers, and to receive funds to your account.
- Bank to bank, this feature allows you to send money to your Civista account or any other account in any of the banks in the US.
How to Log into Civista Bank
The Civista Bank login process is quick and hassle-free.
If you already have an account with the bank and you have enrolled for online banking, here is how Civista Bank online login works:
- Head to Civista Bank homepage.
- At the top right side of the page, you’ll see the login option, click on it.
- You’ll be directed to the login page where you’ll be prompted to enter your user ID.
- After keying in your user ID you will be prompted to enter your online banking password. Key in your password and click submit.
- Once you enter the correct user ID and password, you will have completed your Civista Bank NetTeller login process.
How to Reset Your Passwords
If you have forgotten your online banking password or you want to change it, you’ll need to reset it to complete the Civista Bank account login process.
During the process of resetting your password, you will be asked to provide the bank with your details for the banking system to verify that it’s really you.
Here is a step by step process of how to reset your Civista online banking account password:
- On the bank’s login page, you’ll be prompted to enter your online banking ID.
- Once you enter your ID, the system directs you to a new page. On this page, click on “Reset password”.
- Key in your user ID and email address. You’ll also need to enter the email address subject and then click continue.
- Follow the prompts given to reset your password.
How to Enroll in Civista Bank
Before you can access Civista’s online banking services you’ll need to enroll in an online banking account.
Creating such an account is easy as you only need to follow the below steps:
- Go to Civista Bank’s homepage.
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll see the enroll button, click on it.
- You’ll be directed to the next page where you’ll access the bank’s online banking terms and disclosures. Read them and click on agree if you’re okay with them.
- Enter your SSN, phone number, and account number then click on continue.
- Fill out any other details as prompted and you’ll have access to your new personal online banking account in no time.
Civista Bank Online Account
The Civista online banking account gives you financial security and peace of mind. This account is also convenient as you enjoy instant access to your account using your personal computer or smartphone.
The other benefits that come with this account include:
- 24/7 access to the bank’s customer service.
- Speed and efficiency as there is no waiting time with online banking.
- No more writing checks or filling forms to pay your bills as you can do this with just a click of a button.
- Lower fees as online banking services are free which means fewer expenses for you.
- Easier to monitor your transactions due to instant access to your account.
And if you’re worried about the security of your details when using online banking, Civista Bank uses multiple security layers to keep your money and personal data safe. The bank also uses numerous firewalls, encrypted transmissions, and virus detection software to protect your data and money.
However, always ensure you use a strong password for your online banking account and that you change it regularly to prevent unauthorized access.
Civista Bank Review
Civista Bank was established in 1884 and has 27 branches in Ohio. For more than 130 years, the bank has been helping its customers in Ohio and beyond meet their financial needs and goals. The bank is known for its exemplary customer service and its convenient online and mobile banking services.
Civista Bank provides its customers with different banking services including:
- Savings accounts
- Money market accounts
- Checking accounts
- Mortgage products
- CDs products
- IRAs services
- Credit cards
In addition to these services, the bank offers online and mobile banking services across Android and Apple devices. The bank’s mobile app has a 4.5 rating which is way above the national average of 3.8. Through online and mobile banking, Civista Bank customers can review their accounts, gain access to e-statements, receive and send funds, and also access customer service all at the comfort of their homes.
The all-day customer service representatives at the bank’s branches are friendly and always ready to assist their clients. You can seek help from these representatives during the office hours from Monday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 p.m., Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and on Saturdays between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
The bank has received high online ratings for its admirable customer service. The bank also boasts of low complaints reported on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
On 28th October 2020, Civista Bank was named one of the best banks to work for in the US. The award was presented to the bank by the Best Banks to Work for program, which was initiated by American Banker and Best Companies Group in 2013. The bank has received the award for eight years in a row.
The bank prides itself in its company culture that encourages, invests, and empowers its employees, prompting them to give the best to their customers.
In conclusion, Civista Bank is a community-focused bank that has been serving its customers with utmost dedication. The bank continues to invest in technology to stay on top of its game. Part of this investment has enabled the bank to provide digital convenience to its customers with the help of online banking. The bank’s online banking service allows customers to access and manage their accounts, transfer funds, and pay bills electronically.
Amy Fischer - Born and lives in Israel. Despite the fact that she is still young, she is a very experienced specialist who is well versed in economics and banking. Also in her spare time Amy shares her experience and interesting news with the readers of Bank Login Lab.