The First National Bank Texas (FNBT) was founded in 1901 in Texas and was initially referred to as the First National Bank of Killeen.
Today, FNBT has over 300 locations in Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. The bank is dedicated to providing its customers with great banking solutions, while also empowering the communities it serves. FNBT’s convenient hours and locations have also contributed to its admirable growth and expansion.
If you’re one of the many customers of the First National Bank Texas, you can now bank your money from the comfort of your sofa thanks to the bank’s innovative online banking platform. The bank’s e-banking platform is reliable and secure. It’s also free and easy to open.
And to make sure you have an easy time using this digital banking platform here’s everything you need to know about the FNBT e-banking platform.
1. www.1stnb.com Login Online
FNBT offers a convenient electronic banking experience with its e-banking platform.
The platform is easy to use and also secure, such that you can safely check your bank account and perform banking transactions anytime so long as you have internet access.
You can either use the bank’s mobile app or your computer to access your FNBT online banking account.
2. How to Login First National Bank Texas
If you have already enrolled for the FNBT e-banking account, accessing your online account is easy. But just in case you’re stuck, here’s how the www.1stnb.com login works:
- On your web browser, access the bank’s homepage on https://www.1stnb.com/
- On the left side of the bank’s homepage, you’ll find the digital banking space
- Enter your username and password and click on the login icon
- You’ll be directed to your 1stnb.com online banking account once the login is successful
3. How to Reset Your Passwords
If you haven’t logged in to your FNBT online banking account, you may have forgotten your password. If you need to log in afresh, you’ll need to reset the password.
Resetting your password is easy, so long as you can prove that you’re actually the owner of the account. To do this, you’ll need to provide identification details such as your SSN and your FNBT account number. Once your details are verified, the bank system will authorize you to create a new password for the account.
Here’s a detailed procedure to follow when you want to reset your FNBT e-banking password.
- On the FNBT homepage, you’ll see the digital banking space on your left
- Enter your username on this space and click on “forgot your username or password”
- You’ll be asked to provide your phone number and username. Key in the details as prompted
- Click on “Send me a new password”
The bank will send you your new password on your phone, and you can use it to log in to your account
4. How to Reset Your Username
If you have forgotten your username, the bank also gives you a chance to reset it. Here are the steps to follow if you want to reset your FNBT e-banking account username.
- On the bank’s homepage, click on “forgot your username or password”
- On the next page, click on “I forgot my username”
- You’ll be prompted to enter the email address you used when opening your www.1stnb.com online banking account, key it in and click “send”
- The bank will send you your new username at this email-address
Remember not to share your new password or username with others. The bank also warns its customers to never share these details with fraudulent callers who claim to be FNBT employees. The bank employees will never call you and ask for such personal information.
5. How to Enroll in First National Bank Texas
If you haven’t signed up for the FNBT e-banking account, you can easily do it so long as you have an account with the bank.
Here is how to sign up for an FNBT online banking account.
- On the bank’s homepage, click on the “enroll now” button
- Key in your username, your SSN, birthdate, cell phone number, and your email address. You also need to specify whether you would like to receive instructions through SMS or email. When done, click on “continue”
- Fill in the rest of the details as prompted and also agree to the e-banking terms and conditions
- Once the verification process is complete, you can now log in to your new FNBT online banking account
6. First National Bank Texas Online Account
The First National Bank Texas online banking account is the best if you’re looking for a convenient and secure banking experience. It’s free to open, and it allows you to access your account and to pay your bills on the move.
Other benefits of this account include:
- Allows you to review up to two years of your banking transactions
- Access up to two years of your banking e-statements
- Transfer funds from your account to other financial institutions electronically
- Send money electronically to others in the US using Zelle
- Manage your money as you can access your account anywhere anytime
- Live chat with the bank’s customer representatives even beyond the First National Bank Texas hours of operation
7. First National Bank Texas Review
First National Bank Texas was founded in 1901 in Killeen Central Texas. For more than a decade, the bank has been putting its customers first by ensuring it offers reliable and quality financial products. The bank has more than 300 locations spread out in Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, and Arkansas.
Products and Services
FNBT is a community bank that provides its customers with great banking solutions, some of which include:
- Savings accounts
- Wealth management services
- Checking accounts
- Debit and credit cards
- Insurance services
- Mobile banking
- Loan services
The FNBT offers its customers first-class service thanks to the more than 3,200 First National Bank Texas careers oriented and knowledgeable employees who continue to put the bank’s customers first. The customer service representatives are genuinely concerned about their clients’ needs. The bank also connects its customers with professional financial advisors who can help solve their financial problems.
The bank’s customer service offers self-guided service, live chat options, and on-demand products, which have helped the bank build a loyal client base.
www.1stnb.com Online Banking
The FNBT mobile banking app and its digital banking platform enable its customers to access their accounts 24/7. Customers can rest easy, knowing that the bank maintains high-tech security features that keep their accounts safe. Besides, knowledgeable bank representatives are always available to solve any technical issues that may arise.
The First National Bank Texas is committed to providing its customers with quality financial products. The bank’s digital banking platform allows customers to enjoy convenience and flexibility in their banking. The bank also uses innovative security systems that keep the customers’ online data safe.
Amy Fischer - Born and lives in Israel. Despite the fact that she is still young, she is a very experienced specialist who is well versed in economics and banking. Also in her spare time Amy shares her experience and interesting news with the readers of Bank Login Lab.