SmartBank started its operations in 2006. The bank headquartered in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, has 29 branches in the Tennessee, Florida Panhandle, and Alabama areas.
By delivering exceptional value to its clients and through strategic branching, the bank has become a force to reckon with among the financial institutions in the US.
SmartBank has continued to offer excellent banking products that meet its distinct clients’ needs from its inception. One such notable product is SmartBank web-based banking service, whose aim is to offer the bank’s customers a secure and convenient banking experience.
If you have an account with SmartBank, you’re eligible for the bank’s e-banking account. In this article, we cover everything you need to know about how the SmartBank online account works.
1. www.smartbank.com Login Online
If you have already enrolled for SmartBank e-banking services, then logging in to your account is straightforward as you only need a valid username and password.
Remember, you can also login to your SmartBank online banking account using your smartphone. You only need to install the SmartBank mobile banking app on your phone. Once you download the app, input your user ID and password to enjoy the bank’s e-banking services.
The www.smartbank.com login process using your computer is quick and easy. It’s also secure so that you can enjoy worry-free e-banking services.
2. How to Login SmartBank
Accessing e-banking services on SmartBank is free. If you have already enrolled for e-banking, below is a guide on how to log in:
- On your browser, go to SmartBank homepage on https://www.SmartBank.com/
- On the homepage right-hand side, you’ll see the SmartBank online banking sign in icon. Click on it
- Enter your username and click on “Continue”
- On the next page, enter your password and click on “Sign-in”
Once you enter the correct username and password, you’ll be directed to your e-banking account.
3. How to Reset Your Passwords
If you need to change your SmartBank e-banking account password because you have forgotten it or for any other reason, the bank will need to verify your identity first.
Some of the details you’ll need to have for the e-banking verification process include:
- Your username
- Your SSN or TIN
- Your account number
Here is a guide on how to reset your password
- On the www.smartbank.com homepage, click on the sign-in button
- Enter your username and click on “Reset your password”
- Enter your username, SSN, or TIN and your account number and click on “Continue”
- If you keyed in the correct details, you’ll be directed to the reset password page where you can key in your new password
Now you can use the new password to login into your e-banking account
4. How to Enroll in SmartBank
To enjoy the smartbank.com digital banking services, you need to have opened an account with the bank. You’ll also need to enroll in e-banking.
The enrolment process is straightforward, so long as you have access to a working internet connection. Remember to enroll from a secure device to ensure hackers do not access your login details.
Follow the below steps to enroll for www.smartbank.com online banking:
- On the bank’s homepage, you’ll see the “Not a member? Enroll here” button, click on it
- On the next page, select the type of account you want to enroll with. It can either be a personal or business account
- If you have a personal account, click on “Personal enrolment”
- Provide the requested information to help the bank system to verify your identity and click on “Continue enrolment”
- Follow the enrolment steps as prompted, and you’ll have a new e-banking account in no time
Don’t forget your login details as you’ll use them to log in to your SmartBank digital account.
6. SmartBank Online Account
SmartBank understands that you’re looking for flexibility and convenience in your banking. Their online banking account will give you all this and more.
Whether you want to enjoy banking at the comfort of your home, office, or on the go, the SmartBank digital banking account is the real deal.
If you’re still not convinced, here’s how you get to benefit once you enroll for this account:
- Access to your bank account anywhere anytime
- Quick and safe online bill payment unlike paying your bills using mail
- Secure e-statements that deter fraud and do away with clutter
- Instantly view your transactions in one place at the click of a button
- Sign up to receive SMS alerts and email notifications
- Debit card control as you can turn it on and off with a single tap
- Send money to family and friends conveniently using Zelle
7. SmartBank Review
SmartBank was founded in 2006. The bank started its operations in January 2007 at its Pigeon Forge, Tennessee branch. Today, the bank has grown to 29 locations and four loan production offices.
The bank is known for its commitment to providing value to its clients by offering exceptional financial services and products. The bank’s strategic branching and disciplined lending approach have also led it to be one of the most successful banks in the Tennessee, Florida, and Alabama regions.
Products and Services
SmartBank offers its customers a complete array of banking product offerings, including:
- Savings accounts
- Money market accounts
- Checking accounts
- Mortgage products
- Credit and debit cards
- E-banking services
- Mobile banking
The SmartBank standard checking account offers free checking as it has no monthly fee. The bank also provides other low fees accounts that allow you to enjoy stress-free access to your money.
SmartBank recruits the best talent, which guarantees its customers exceptional service. In case you need to get in touch with the bank’s customer desk, SmartBank hours of operation are on Monday and Thursday between 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The bank is also open on Fridays between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Saturday working hours are between 8:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. You can also contact the bank on their contact page by sending them a message or giving them a call at 1-866-290-2554.
The bank’s fulfilling work environment encourages respect for its employees, recognizes achievement, and establishes high staff goals. Just by looking at the SmartBank careers page, you’re convinced that this is a bank that values its employees.
Due to its positive workplace culture, this award-winning bank has been recognized as one of the US top workplaces for several years now by Knoxville News Sentinel and Knox.biz. The bank was also named a winner in the manager’s 2019 Knoxville area Top workplace award.
Corporate Social Responsibility
SmartBank is committed to giving back to its neighboring communities. This is a bank that builds exceptional value in its communities by providing valuable solutions that solve the communities’ financial problems while also protecting their assets. The bank, since its inception, has given donations to organizations that support the local National Park. The bank also supports numerous charitable organizations, especially those focusing on affordable housing, environmental stewardship, and financial literacy.
In conclusion, if you bank with SmartBank, now you have a chance to enjoy convenient and safe banking thanks to the bank’s e-banking platform. You can now enroll, log in, and change your SmartBank’s digital banking account password with the help of our detailed guide.
Peter Sinenko - Born in Kiev in Ukraine, previously worked as a supply manager at the Zirka Factory. Peter is now officially retired and is happy to share his experience with the readers of Bank Login Lab.